© 2014 Cathy Meder-Dempsey
- Follow Opening Doors in Brick Walls on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- A Family Bible, An Application for DAR, and Genealogy Networking
- 52 Ancestors: #30 William WOOD died 1835 in Fayette County, (West) Virginia
- 52 Ancestors: #26 William CLONCH abt. 1807-1863
- 52 Ancestors: #34 James INGRAM, Where Did You Hide the Key?
- A Trip to Northern Alsace, France
- 52 Ancestors: #12 Civil War Baby, Gordon Washington ROOP 1862-1930
- The Mystery of James C. Crouse Sr.'s Grave Marker
- Brick Walls
- 52 Ancestors: #32 Did Frederick HONAKER Use An Alias?
- 52 Ancestors: #24 Jordan N. PETERS 1796-1890 - War of 1812 Pensioner